A Student at TAW

Hello there, people. I am a Character Animation student at The Animation Workshop.

After finishing school I went to The Drawing Academy to gain knowledge of/and skills in classical drawing techniques. I then applied for the The Animation Workshop for the second time and struck gold! This blog sums up what I've done and is doing now, both in school and for personal fun...

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Acting Pantomime

Kevin finally got an internship at the big city news-station, but forgets to bring the right notes to his first anchor-job.




I ended up not being able to decide which ending-pose I wanted, so I tried to fit them both in there, and instead it just mushes the action up. Hm. I should learn to kill my darlings by now...

Anyway, this was fun and Michael Berenstein's method was really helpful to me here.

And while I'm no master at rendering, here's a frame showing the Lighting-rig I set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment