A Student at TAW

Hello there, people. I am a Character Animation student at The Animation Workshop.

After finishing school I went to The Drawing Academy to gain knowledge of/and skills in classical drawing techniques. I then applied for the The Animation Workshop for the second time and struck gold! This blog sums up what I've done and is doing now, both in school and for personal fun...

Monday, October 18, 2010

Sketchdump of previous works


I'm particularly fond of this lil' owl guy. 
I love owls so much; I'm a sucker for those huge, adorable anime eyes.

Development sketches for a species I'm still working on, the Doffogils. Was originally intended as a comic book project, but I never got around to do more than a couple of pages... I still use them in my doodles, though.


Head angle practice on L'rahk the Owlbear...

Character from an unfinished storyboard I did for my animation portfolio.

Some Owlbear expressions...

An early self-portrait concept.


An early character design thumbnails.

No comments:

Post a Comment