A Student at TAW

Hello there, people. I am a Character Animation student at The Animation Workshop.

After finishing school I went to The Drawing Academy to gain knowledge of/and skills in classical drawing techniques. I then applied for the The Animation Workshop for the second time and struck gold! This blog sums up what I've done and is doing now, both in school and for personal fun...

Monday, October 18, 2010

Illustration dump


A sheet I made detailing the structure of a character.
 Said character violating the boundaries of social conduct...




Character design - a military version.

Crime-solving noir anthro-bird and dragon? Sometimes I don't even know...

You ask if I like drawing bird-anthro art? Why, what makes you think that?



 John K complains in his blog that all characters today suffer from too much 'TUDE, so here's one of my characters displaying some 'TUDE... haha. John may have a point, now that I think of it.



An early Flash brush practice.


I really try not to, but I suffer from this 'butterfly-as-generic-eyeline-point". Seriously, everytime I draw a character that is supposed to look at something I just sort of stick a butterfly in there... 
This is an early character design that I ended up using in one of my animation storyboard portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment