A Student at TAW

Hello there, people. I am a Character Animation student at The Animation Workshop.

After finishing school I went to The Drawing Academy to gain knowledge of/and skills in classical drawing techniques. I then applied for the The Animation Workshop for the second time and struck gold! This blog sums up what I've done and is doing now, both in school and for personal fun...

Monday, October 18, 2010

Frog and Fly linetest

Here's the storyboard I did for our first story-based animation assignment:


Animation assignment... The bouncing ball assignments will follow soon.
Purely animated on 2's - in retrospect the tongue part could've used some 1's.

I like how this turned out, even if the frog is very much off-model. He looks more like a lizard midway through this clip than a frog. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment