A Student at TAW

Hello there, people. I am a Character Animation student at The Animation Workshop.

After finishing school I went to The Drawing Academy to gain knowledge of/and skills in classical drawing techniques. I then applied for the The Animation Workshop for the second time and struck gold! This blog sums up what I've done and is doing now, both in school and for personal fun...

Friday, November 5, 2010

Kid and Cookiejar (comparison)

Here's the final inbetweened version of myself as a kid plus a cookiejar.


Here's a comparison between my first 2nd pass keys and the final keys,inbetweens and timing tweaks for this week. Pardon the amateurish Picture-in-Picture effect, but I'm teaching myself Adobe After Effects these days...


I'm very happy I changed the 2nd pass keys, they were not very well thought out.

No comments:

Post a Comment